Adventurous Ways to Propose in Wales
‘Pop the question’ in style! Wales has plenty of scenic backdrops to propose to your other half.
Here are some ideas:
- Reach for the stars – there are only eleven International Dark Sky Reserves and two of them are in Wales: The Brecon Beacons National Park & Snowdonia National Park
- A hot air balloon ride over the picturesque Wye Valley
- A slow boat ride at Skomer island; you can sit peacefully amongst the wild flowers and clifftops
- Flashmob! There are thousands of male voice choirs in Wales, many of which are available to hire
- Fine dining – there are over nine Michelin star restaurants in Wales, so you can slip that ring into a bowl of something sweet