Adventurous Ways to Propose in Wales
‘Pop the question’ in style! Wales has plenty of scenic backdrops to propose to your other half.
Here are some ideas:
- Reach for the stars – there are only eleven International Dark Sky Reserves and two of them are in Wales: The Brecon Beacons National Park & Snowdonia National Park
- A hot air balloon ride over the picturesque Wye Valley
- A slow boat ride at Skomer island; you can sit peacefully amongst the wild flowers and clifftops
- Flashmob! There are thousands of male voice choirs in Wales, many of which are available to hire
- Fine dining – there are over nine Michelin star restaurants in Wales, so you can slip that ring into a bowl of something sweet
Special Offers ❤️
We announced in January that we are offering the 15th place free for groups who stay in our standard bunkhouse accommodation for a minimum of 2 nights – providing you book before the 31st March 2023.
We are pleased to say that we are extending this offer until the 30th April 2023. So, if you have a big group, book your places now to avoid disappointment.
To celebrate the month of love, we are also offering a complimentary bottle of Champagne if newly engaged couples book their stag or hen weekend with us before the end of February.
Happy Valentine’s Day!