Price From £65 pp (Min. group size 6)
The elves are up in arms – Father Christmas took a well-earned break to Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) and hasn’t reported back to the North Pole! Can your team help the elves save Christmas and find Santa?! Join us in the spectacular caves of Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park, work as a team to collect clues at various checkpoints, and find the location of Santa. This stunning playground is the perfect location for a fun-packed festive challenge with your colleagues.
The event will last approximately 3 hours, depending on the size of your group, and will include mulled wine, mince pies, and a packed lunch.
• You’ll be met by Call of the Wild Staff upon arrival
• Mulled wine and mince pies
• Full briefing for your mission to find Father Christmas
• Packed Lunch
• Prize-giving ceremony for the winning team or individual
Accommodation is not included in this package, but can be arranged upon enquiry – various standards of accommodation are available locally.
The caving venue is on the Southern edge of Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park just 30 minutes off the M4. Transport is not included with this package, however quotes can be given for the provision of transport and subsidised rail fares from London Paddington to South Wales.
Get in touch now to book an unforgettable Christmas party
Alternative Christmas-Themed Activities
We have a range of activities available and alternative party ideas such as composing your own song in a day, finding Santa in his underground grotto and a festive treasure hunt around Cardiff. You can juts book the fire walk without the accommodation.
- Help the elves find Santa in his Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacon’s) underground grotto
- Christmas-themed orienteering in Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) and dinner
- Have a ‘flaming good’ time and toast your toes for this once-in-a-lifetime fire walk experience!
- Take a mountain walk in Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) with dinner
- Quad biking, distillery tour, and dinner in the Welsh Countryside
- A festive treasure hunt around Wales’s great capital, Cardiff including a hotel stay
- Record a song in a day – craft your team’s own #1 hit record
*Prices may vary depending on group size and requirements