Price from £85 pp (Min. group size 6)
- Christmas walk in the stunning Brecon Beacons followed by
- 3 Course Christmas Dinner
Itinerary for the Christmas Walk Day
- Arrive at venue on the Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park just 30 minutes off the M4
- Met and greeted by Call of the Wild Staff
- Christmas Mulled wine and mince pies
- Stunning Christmas walk begins
- Return for 3 course traditional Christmas dinner
There is no accommodation provided with this Christmas package. Accommodation packages can be provided so call us to find out more details. Don’t take a risk take a room! Different standards of accommodation are.
If you want to upgrade let us know.
We have a range of activities available but this particular package is a themed staff christmas party based around orienteering. For more Christmas party ideas then give us a call. For instance you can choose activities such as quad biking with climbing, caving, paintballing or clay pigeon shooting to name but a few. Take a look at the full list of activities by clicking here.
Christmas Mountain Walk
A great way to celebrate the end of the year with your colleagues by getting out into the wilds of the stunning Brecon Beacons National Park
As explained above
Transport is not included with this Christmas package. Quotes can be given for the provision of transport and subsidised rail fares from London Paddington to South Wales. We are only 20 minutes off the M4 motorway so are very accessible.