Company Event – Flaming Good Time Fire Walking
Fire walking is the act of walking barefoot over a bed of hot embers or stones. It has a long history in many cultures as a test or proof of faith, and is also used in modern motivational seminars and fund-raising events.
After your detailed briefing you will have the opportunity to test your mental strength with your team to complete the walk. The event takes place at our spectacular training centre in the National Park, the nearest wilderness Park to London.
Price Dependent on Group Size and Package Details
What’s Included ?
- 1 Night in Luxury Hotel (Assumes twin rooms)
- Fire Walking session
Itinerary for the Day 1
- Arrive at Call of the Wild’s 70 acre training centre on the Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park just 20 minutes off the M4
- Meet and greeted by Call of the Wild staff
- Briefing for the fire walking
- Fire Walk challenge
- Transfer to Luxury Hotel
- Evening entertainment such as disco (Subject to booking date and group numbers)
Itinerary for Day 2
- Take advantage of the hotel’s spa pool, jacuzzi and sauna
We have a range of activities available. For more ideas then give us a call. For instance you can choose activities such as quad biking with climbing, caving, paintballing or clay pigeon shooting to name but a few.
Take a look at the full list of activities here.