Author: Tudor Rees
We have come up with an activity break during the school holidays just for parents and children whether it be fathers or mothers and daughters or mothers and sons set in the stunning natural adventure playground, Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park.
Win a free place for you and your child by entering our competition today!
What Do You Have To Do
All you have to do is e-mail us putting parent and child competition in the subject line of the e-mail.
Then just say why:-
It’s important for my child and I to attend this outdoor adventure because….
To read more about the adventure event, which includes gorge walking and climbing, then click here
A fantastic opportunity to spend quality time together in the stunning outdoor environment of Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park. Create those unforgettable memories with an experience you can’t buy in the shops!
”On behalf of both little Holly and me I wanted to thank your company and ALL of the staff involved in these last 2 days from the bottom of our heart. It exceeded our expectations and pushed us both beyond what we thought we could do. Little Holly took to it with gusto and made lovely friends in doing so. They were a fabulous crowd and we loved every minute. Our guides were tremendous – kind, thoughtful, funny and understanding and Jackie our cook was tremendous – all are a credit to your organisation. ”. J.Holmes 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Competition ends 31st January 2020
- Only one entry per family
- Actual event activities and itinerary may change due to weather conditions
- The dates for the adventure break are fixed and no alternatives can be provided (26th to 28th May)
- Age limits apply (8 to 16)
- You can bring more than one child but the prize relates to one free parent & child place. Extra children would be charged at normal rate