Here’s your chance to win a canyoning session with the canyoning experts – Adventure Britain. Our canyoning activity has recently been described by Rough Guides as “…being up there with the world’s best wet and wild activities!” If you want to know more about our canyoning activity then visit the canyoning page on this site.
So what is canyoning? The best way of describing our canyoning activity is white water rafting but without the raft. With our guides, you descend a stunning steep sided gorge by various ways and means. This can involve sliding down rapids, swimming down rapids, floating down fast flowing chutes and waves, walking behind some breathtaking waterfalls and of course jumping off those jaw dropping waterfalls.
So to experience this high adrenaline activity for yourself read on…
To win a canyoning activity for one person just answer this question and send it to us using the contact us form:-
What’s the longest river in Wales, UK?
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entries is Wednesday 29th May at 4pm
- Those with the correct answers will be entered into a draw and one winner will be chosen at 4pm on Wednesday 29th May 2013
- Your winners choice of date for the activity will be subject to availability
- Dates may change due to prevailing weather conditions
- The winner must be over 18 years of age and be physically able to participate safely in the activity
- No cash alternative is available
- Activity has to be booked before the end of 2103.