These are our thoughts on the top 10 stag party ideas for 2018 with Adventure Britain. These are based on some of our more popular activities as voted for by our customers in 2017. It is always difficult to choose the best stag activities ass it can always be looked at as a subjective assessment which is why we’ve gone for the most popular stag do ideas.
Stag Do Activity Ideas
We offer a range of adventure activities but these are some of the most frequently requested. We hope this will give you some ideas as to which adventure activities you wish to experience. These stag do ideas can be combined to put together the perfect stag weekend.
1. Experience the high that is canyoning.
2. Paint the forest with your stag group whilst paintballing.
3. 5-a-side football but in a hamster ball – namely bubble football!.
4. Oz Clarke would love our distillery tour.
5. Haven’t drunk enough on your stag do – go on a brewery tour.
6. Get your tux out and visit Casino Royale on a James Bond weekend!
7. If you want to be a beach bum, take the stags surfing.
8. Why not try a round of golf?
9. Visit the nightclub capital of wales – Swansea!
10. Or why not try out our powerful off-road quad bikes.
These top 10 are suggestions only and are not an exhaustive list. There are other popular activities which can be chosen for stag do ideas but that would mean they don’t fit a list of top 10! These are activities such as caving, climbing and canoeing.
Whatever your stag do needs, Adventure Britain have plenty of ideas for you. Take a look at our Stag Weekend Packages