Price from £195 pp (Min. group size 6)
- 1 Night in Luxury Hotel (Assumes twin rooms)
- Christmas Themed Orienteering session followed by
- 3 course Christmas Dinner
Itinerary for the Day 1
- Arrive at Call of the Wild’s 70 acre training centre on the Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park just 20 minutes off the M4
- Met and greeted by Call of the Wild Staff
- Tea, coffee, mulled wine and mince pies
- Briefing for the orienteering from Father Christmas
- Orienteering challenge
- Transfer to Luxury Hotel
- Christmas dinner
- Evening entertainment – disco (Subject to booking date and group numbers)
Itinerary for Day 2
- Take advantage of the hotel’s spa pool, jacuzzi and sauna
You will stay at a luxury hotel on the edge of Swansea City Centre or near Cardiff (Subject to availability). This is one of our most popular venues for our groups. A great venue for a Christmas party. Superbly appointed rooms with fantastic bar and restaurant facilities this is the place to be if you want to treat the group. You get access to all the new health and fitness facilities on offer which include pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room. It’s also within easy reach of the vibrant Swansea nightlife. The hotel offers twin rooms. It is situated just a few minutes off the M4 and close to the mainline train stations.
We have a range of activities available but this particular package is a themed staff christmas party based around orienteering. For more Christmas party ideas then give us a call. For instance you can choose activities such as quad biking with climbing, caving, paintballing or clay pigeon shooting to name but a few. Take a look at the full list of activities by clicking here.
You will required with your team to find a number of checkpoints themed around Christmas. You will given a compass and map to find these checkpoints. The event takes place at our spectacular training centre in the Brecon Beacons. This is a great natural adventure playground in which to spend your Xmas party with colleagues. The duration of the orienteering depends on the size of the group but will approximately last between 3 to 4 hours.
As explained above. A traditional Christmas Dinner.
Dance the night away into the early hours with the Xmas disco experience. Alternatively just enjoy the atmosphere at the trendy hotel bar. Subject to booking date and numbers.
Transport is not included with this package. Quotes can be given for the provision of transport and subsidised rail fares from London Paddington to South Wales.