Price From £350 for adults and £170 for children 17 & under.
Don’t just sit on the beach all day this year on holiday – get up close and personal with the stunning Welsh countryside for a truly memorable family experience. We will design the programme to suit your age and physical ability to ensure you get the best family experience possible. Below is an example of the type of week that we can deliver for you. This is a sample programme and if it doesn’t suit your needs then let us know and we can change it in consultation with you. Recommended minimum age is 8 years old.
22nd – 26th July 2019. More dates available for family activity breaks and single day activities.
The number of days and activities can be altered to suit your requirements. Evening activities can be provided on request and also ideas for visits to local attractions.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Merlins
- Breakfast and packed lunch
- 4 adventure activities
Video of Activities
- Arrival at accommodation. Call of the Wild’s own Merlins
- Met and greeted by Call of the Wild staff
Day 2 to 4
- Picked up in Call of the Wild transport
- Kit supplied for adventure activity
- Day spent on activity such as gorge walking, climbing, caving, canoeing, kayaking, mountain walking.
- Packed lunch
- Picked up and taken back to Merlins
- Evening at leisure
- Picked up in our transport
- Day spent on activity such as gorge walking, climbing or caving
- Packed lunch
You will stay at our very own Merlins. This remains one of our most popular venues for our family groups. A great base for your family adventure activity holiday.
Merlins has 9 rooms containing bunkbeds. Each room has en-suite facilities.
Breakfast and packed lunches included but no evening meals.