Given Any Thought to your Xmas Party?
How does this sound as an idea for your office Christmas party this year
Christmas Themed Team Orienteering
You will required with your team to find a number of checkpoints themed around Christmas. You will given a compass and map to find these checkpoints. The event takes place at our spectacular training centre in the heart of Wales – Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park. This is an exciting playground in which to spend your Christmas party with work colleagues. The orienteering day depends on the size of the group but will approximately last between 3 to 4 hours.
Suitable for all ages and abilities and no experience required with a map or compass
Comedy, Dinner and Dancing*
This is the perfect solution for your Christmas Party as it offers a complete night out for one price and in one venue – Comedy, Dinner and Dancing – What more could you want?
This kind of evening will appeal to all age groups and includes seating for a superb comedy show featuring 3 leading Comedians from the UK circuit, a welcome glass of bubbly on arrival, and entrance to the nightclub after the show for some serious dance moves!
Your Two Course Dinner includes:
- Roast Stuffed Turkey Fillet with mini sausages, wrapped in bacon with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Goats cheese, red pepper and walnut wellington with a cherry tomato and garlic sauce crushed new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Mince Pies
A great value night which ticks all the boxes!
*Available in Swansea and Cardiff and available without the orienteering. price on request.
Cost of orienteering and comedy, dinner and dancing – £75pp
What About A Cocktail Masterclass for the Evening?
If the above options aren’t enough for you what about adding in a cocktail making class? This can be chosen without the above options.
The cocktail masterclass offers a 90-minute fun & interactive session including welcome drinks, cocktails, flavoured vodka shots, cocktail demos, games and challenges. Guests experience the history, tools & skills of mixology while they get behind the bar and shake, muddle, strain & stir their way through a range of classic cocktails.
The cocktail masterclass includes
- A glass of bubbly.
- A toast is made to the host with flavoured vodka shots for the whole group.
- A brief history of cocktails
- Demonstration from the cocktail master
- Introduction to the bar tools and products they will be using throughout the session.
- The group will be shown how to make 4 or 5 of the following classic cocktail types including Long Island Iced Tea; Raspberry Mojito; Bison Grass Mojito; Cosmopolitan; Russian Bride; Classic Bond Martini; Mudslide; and Strawberry Woo Woo.
- Each member of the group is invited behind the bar to make 2 cocktails. This will include some games, fun and team activities.
- Guests will be presented with a certificate of participation
- Pizza and potato wedges to share
Cost for Cocktail Making
For cocktail making alone £25pp
Available in Swansea and Cardiff
For more ideas on Christmas party packages visit our corporate page