Our canyoning activity has recently been described by Rough Guides as “…being up there with the world’s best wet and wild activities!”
So what is canyoning? The best way of describing it is white water rafting but without the raft. With our guides, you descend a stunning steep sided gorge by various ways and means including of course jumping off those jaw dropping waterfalls. Click here for more info on canyoning
To win a canyoning activity for two people complete the sentence
“Canyoning is up there with the best wet and wild activities in the world because………….”
Fill in your answer, in no more than 20 words, in the message box of the contact form.We’ll then enter you in the prize draw and a winner will be chosen at random.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 31st January 2017 at 1pm.
- Those with the correct answers will be entered into a draw and one winner will be chosen at 1pm on Tuesday 31st January 2017.
- Your winners choice of date for the activity will be subject to availability.
- Dates may change due to prevailing weather conditions.
- The winner must be over 18 years of age and be physically able to participate safely in the activity.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Activity has to be booked before the end of 2017.
- You will be joined with other people to do the activity.
- Can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.