As 2016 is the Wales Year of Adventure to celebrate, and give you the opportunity of having your very own Welsh adventure, each month we’re running a competition where you can win a canyoning trip for 2 people .
Our canyoning activity has recently been described by Rough Guides as “…being up there with the world’s best wet and wild activities!”
So what is canyoning? The best way of describing it is white water rafting but without the raft. With our guides, you descend a stunning steep sided gorge by various ways and means including of course jumping off those jaw dropping waterfalls. Click here for more info on canyoning
To win a canyoning activity for two person complete the sentence
“Wales is the best place for adventure because………….”
Fill in your answer, in no more than 20 words, in the message box of the contact form.We’ll then enter you in the prize draw and a winner will be chosen at random.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 29th January 2015 at 1pm.
- Those with the correct answers will be entered into a draw and one winner will be chosen at 1pm on Friday 29th January 2016.
- Your winners choice of date for the activity will be subject to availability.
- Dates may change due to prevailing weather conditions.
- The winner must be over 18 years of age and be physically able to participate safely in the activity.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Activity has to be booked before the end of 2016.
- You will be joined with other people to do the activity.