Family Adventure Activity Holiday Week
Price From £350 for adults and £170 for Children Under 16.
Don’t just sit on the beach all day this year on holiday – get up close and personal with the stunning Welsh countryside for a truly memorable family experience. We will design the programme to suit the age and physical ability of the whole group to ensure you get the best family experience possible. Below is an example of the type of week that we can deliver for you. This is a sample programme and if it doesn’t suit your needs then let us know and we can change it in consultation with you. Recommended minimum age is 8 years old.
Week commencing Monday 10th August 2015
More dates available for family activity breaks and single day activities. Just contact us for availability.
The number of days and activities can be altered to suit your requirements. Evening activities can be provided on request and also ideas for visits to local attractions.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Merlins
- Breakfast and packed lunch
- 4 adventure activities
- Arrival at accommodation. Call of the Wild’s own Merlins
- Met and greeted by Call of the Wild staff
Day 2 to 4
- Picked up in Call of the Wild transport
- Kit supplied for adventure activity
- Day spent on activity such as gorge walking, climbing, caving, canoeing, kayaking, mountain walking.
- Packed lunch
- Picked up and taken back to Merlins
- Evening at leisure
- Picked up in our transport
- Day spent on activity such as gorge walking, climbing or caving
- Packed lunch
You will stay at our very own Merlins. This remains one of our most popular venues for our family groups. A great base for your family adventure activity holiday.
Merlins has 9 rooms containing bunkbeds. Each room has en-suite facilities.
Here’s a brief explanation of the type of activity you’ll experience.
We are one of the leading providers of gorge walking in Wales . You will follow the river along one of the magnificent gorges we have on our doorstep by tobogganing down rapids, walking under and jumping off spectacular waterfalls.
Our most popular activity for families. A high adrenaline day and one not to be missed as it is suitable for mum, dad and the children. See the video below
Wet and Wild
Another superb family adventure activity day. Try canoeing, kayaking and mess about in rafts during this varied and fun day. There is something for all the family given the variety on offer
Breakfast and packed lunches included.
To and from activity venues.
Why Choose Adventure Britain
- For your peace of mind we are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Service to deliver activities to under 18’s
- We are a multi-award winning company in recognition of the quality of service we provide
- We design & deliver your holiday. We have our own accommodation, instructors, vehicles and kit so we’ll be looking after you the whole time.
- Use our experience to maximise yours – Over 15 years experience in the Brecon Beacons
- Value for money and value for time – We’re only 20 minutes off the M4 motorway and on the mainline for trains from London Paddington so you’re not spending a long time travelling eating into holiday time!
- Give us a call and discuss some ideas. Office open during normal office hours and we’d be delighted to answer any questions you may have.