Price From £295 per adult and £195 per child (17 & under).
Don’t just sit on the beach all day this year on holiday – get up close and personal with the stunning Welsh countryside for a truly memorable family experience. We will design the programme to suit your age and physical ability to ensure you get the best family experience possible. Below is an example of the type of week that we can deliver for you. This is a sample programme and if it doesn’t suit your needs then let us know and we can change it in consultation with you.
20th – 24th July 2020. More dates available for family activity breaks and single day activities.
What’s Included With Our Family Adventure Activity Holiday Week
The number of days and activities can be altered to suit your requirements. Evening activities can be provided on request and also ideas for visits to local attractions.
- 4 nights accommodation in Merlins
- 5 adventure activities
- Breakfast and packed lunch
Video of Activities
- Arrival at accommodation. Call of the Wild’s own Merlins
- Meet & Greet from Call of the Wild staff
- Afternoon spent Hill Walking
Days 2, 3 & 4
- Picked up in Call of the Wild transport
- Kit supplied for adventure activity
- Day spent on activities such as Caving, Waterfall Walking, Canoeing/Kayaking, Climbing & Abseiling and Gorge Walking
- Packed lunch
- Picked up and taken back to Merlins
- Evening at leisure
You will stay at our very own Merlins. This remains one of our most popular venues for our family groups. A great base for your family adventure activity holiday.
Merlins has 9 rooms containing bunkbeds. Each room has en-suite facilities.
Breakfast and packed lunches included but no evening meals.