Quick Blast Adventure Holiday -What’s Included
The quick blast adventure holiday is an adventure activity break in the natural adventure playground that is the Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales. This is your chance to try what was described by Rough Guides as one of the top wet and wild activities in the World – canyoning
This package is for those who haven’t much time but still want to cross off their bucket list the activity of canyoning. So one night is all you’ll need to spend away on this quick blast micro-adventure. Use our 20 years of organising adventure weekends to have a hassle free memorable experience.
- One night bed and breakfast accommodation (Weekend or midweek)
- One activity
Friday (If you choose to arrive Friday night)
- 1 nights accommodation at Call of the Wild’s own Merlins
- Met and greeted by Call of the Wild staff
- Residents bar open late
Saturday (You can choose to arrive Saturday morning)
- Breakfast Saturday (If stayed Friday night)
- Picked up in our transport
- Kit supplied for canyoning
- Thrilling canyoning experience
- Picked up and taken back to Merlins
- Optional return trip to Swansea to sample brilliant nightlife*
- Optional visit to casino
*Small supplement payable
- Breakfast Sunday (If arrived Saturday morning)
Breakfast is included.
To and from activity venue. It’s difficult enough to find a venue when you are sober and on your own let alone trying it with a hangover and a group loud lads in the car with you. Therefore this option makes a lot of sense.
We try and provide everything you’ll need for the adventure break so you can enjoy yourself rather than worry about organising food, activities, accommodation and transport.